AMG2Home T/A Foam2Home aims to always provide high quality products that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, products may need to be returned.
A. If you receive goods which:
- Do not match those that you ordered;
- Are damaged in transit and the damage, is apparent on delivery; and
- Have faults when they are delivered to you.
You should email firstname.lastname@example.org within two (2) calendar days. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods provided you have informed us of the issue within 30 days of receipt of the goods. Replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Refunds will be issued within 5 to 7 days and in any event no later than 30 calendar days after receipt of the returned goods.
B. If you are a consumer based within the European Union, you have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 14 calendar days after the goods have been delivered to you. Goods must be returned to us within 14 calendar days of the day on which you inform us that you wish to return the goods, during this time you are responsible for keeping the goods you bought safe and in good condition. You are also responsible for paying return shipment costs if goods are returned for this reason. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of goods and in any event no later than 14 calendar days after you inform us that you wish to cancel under this provision and will include standard delivery charges. Additionally goods made to your specifications or that have been personalised e.g. foam cut to size, cannot be refunded.
C. AMG2Home Limited T/A Foam2Home may not be able to accept returns under the cooling off period of the following types of goods and/or taking into account the following circumstances:
- Goods made to your specifications or that have been personalised e.g. foam cut to size;
- Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods beyond handling them to the extent necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of them (such as you would, for example, handle a display item in a shop). Please note that opening of packaging does not prevent you from returning Goods; and
- Whilst we endeavour to cut as accurately as possible, due to the flexible nature of foam products there can be a tolerance of +/- 5mm. However this can extend to +/- 10mm depending on the specific foam grade being cut. This applies to all polyurethane foam grades and dimensions.
D. Please be aware that some foam can have a ‘new foam smell’ which can take several weeks to dissipate, generally this is not noticeable but dependant on the type of foam the intensity can vary.
E. It is very normal for foam to have a variance in colour, however this has no effect on the quality of the product and is just part of the manufacturing process. Please also note that foam changes colour naturally with exposure to light and air due to oxidisation, this can make some foam appear slightly yellowish in places – again this has no effect on the quality of the product. We are not able to accept any returns based on colour variance or smell of foam as this is just natural to the production process.
F. Return your foam to: Foam2Home, City Business Park, The Cutts, Dunmurry, Belfast BT17 9GX, United Kingdom.
G. If you require any further information, please E-mail:email@example.com.